Features of the CMS
The main purpose of a Content Management System (relating to web) is to provide the capability for multiple users with different permission levels to manage a website or a section of the content. For example, you can take a website which has Articles, Blogs, Press Releases, Store, Events and assign each section or a part of a section to user(s) to create, edit, and archive.
- Custom Web Applications
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ecommerce Web Applications
- Social Networking Applications
- Intranet Web Applications
- Open Source Web App Customization